Anna’s Quest is a fable-driven, black comedy ‘point and click’ adventure game that’s inspired by The Brothers Grimm & Hans Christian Andersen… with a sci-fi twist!
The story follows Anna, a young girl who, in the search of a cure for her ailing Grandpa, has been captured and kept under lock and key in a tower deep in the dark wood by an evil old witch. The witch has plans – plans that involve large, mysterious machines and cruel experiments with Anna. What the witch doesn’t count on, however, are the powerful telekinetic forces brought up within Anna, and Anna’s own plans of escape…
- ‘Telekinesis’ icon giving new depths to puzzle design and player interaction
- A range of traditional, frame-by-frame 2D animations, including introduction and ending cutscenes
- An Original Soundtrack by James Flamestar
- Full voice acting! Featuring the talent of:
Click Images for Larger Resolution
- BEHIND THE SCENES – Animation time lapse (note: game previously known as ‘Anna’s Room’)